What can you expect from my tours?
- Expert knowledge of the route in order to maximise your enjoyment, views and a sense of adventure.
- I am a registered and qualified adventure guide. I have all the appropriate permits required. First Aid certified.
- The best route choice to match ability, time available and weather conditions.
- An early start to ensure we take advantage of the cooler hours of the day.
- Over 30 years experience in our local mountains including the best safety, first aid and navigation practices.
- An opportunity to enjoy hospitality offerings that match your budget and taste. For example have a look at our Peak Pairing suggestions.
- There are no hidden costs. My cost includes reserve fees, permit fees and Cableway tickets.
- I offer a complimentary pick up in town if you require.
- I can provide a picnic lunch if you would like. Please enquire when making a booking.
What you need to bring:
- Appropriate footwear for the walk or run. This would mean closed shoes with a good sole.
- Warm top and windbreaker
- Adequate water and snacks for the duration of the tour.
- A sense of adventure.
How to book?
All my tours are private. This way I can offer you the best possible service.
Please contact me for a quote for your tour. I look forward to accompany you in our wonderful mountains.
072 285 9563